Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm sorry that a religion with the potential to be so great has fallen short

My dear Brothers and Sisters (that's what people in the LDS religion call each other), I truly believe that we are all connected to one another and what happens to one happens to all. I can only imagine what it's like to be discriminated against for being who you are and who God made you to be. I disassociated myself from "the Church" largely in part to their views on gay marriage. God doesn't make mistakes and you are all amazing people. I'm sorry that a religion with the potential to be so great has fallen short. Regardless of what kind of afterlife you believe in or if you believe in one at all, those who have discriminated against you will pay on judgment day.

Love to you all, Your sister, Sara. =)

1 comment: